About It All Changes
Whew, You’ve made it! Welcome to It All Changes, I’m your tour guide Cynthia. I’m a 29 year old, not-so-newlywed pastor in The Salvation Army. My two crazy little dogs, Peanut and Leo, begrudgingly share an apartment with Hunni (my husband) and me in the Berkshires of Massachusetts.
What changes, you may ask? Just about everything changes at a moments notice. But you already knew that, right? In theory I hate changes…but since I can’t stop them its time to embrace them…because It All Changes.
It All Changes is a place to share the tips, tricks and reminders of how and why I lost 100+ pounds and continue to work on maintaining my weight and health. I’m still learning new things everyday and I hope you can learn from them too. They are for me as much as they are for you.
Among all the changes and occasional randomness you’ll find:
- Help preparing for the days when things don’t go according to plan.
- Choosing to live for you and not what others think.
- Making recipes with a passion for food and health.
- Taking the ups and downs and riding them out.
- Staying fit when your body breaks down.
- Appreciating what we can do instead of complaining about what we can’t.
- Living each day to the fullest.
My friends and family are my biggest supporters and my first readers. Thank you for encouraging me along this journey full of changes.
On life’s roller coaster it is about constant learning and growth. Cry and shake as you’re strapped in but don’t ask to get off. Once the ride is at full speed you’ll never want to get off.
That’s life and It All Changes.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I love email!