Fitness Bucket List
Hunni and I watched the movie The Bucket List on one of the many snow days we’ve had this winter…oh you didn’t here about all the snow? Heck Yeah there was snow!
Back to the task at the hand. A bucket list is something that I always found exciting and morbid all wrapped up in one. Of course there are things I want to accomplish before I kick the bucket but should I write them down? Why not!?
This is my fitness bucket list. Some may never happen but the point is to put them out there so I’m not left wishing I had done them.
- Finish a Triathlon
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Run a race [of any length] in every state
- Do a Volksmarch in Germany again
- Bike through France
- Kayak down a river
- Run a Marathon
- Travel for a race/vacation
- Walk part of the Appalachian Trail
- Hike in Yellow Stone National Park
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Hike in the Cloud Forest
- Walk the Path of Santiago
- Be able to hold a Crow Pose
- Complete Half-Moon in a sequence without falling out
- 100 push up challenge
- Bench Press 75 pounds
- Run on a beach
- Hold Plank for 5 minutes
- 10 Box Jumps in a row
- Run with a dog
- Complete a Duathon
- Run a half marathon in a warm climate
- Run a New Year’s Day race [oops already did this one ]
- Learn to do a flip while lap swimming
- Go hang gliding
- Snow shoe in the great white North (i.e. Canada or Alaska)
- Take a real dance class and then dance the night away
and many, many more I cannot think of at this moment.
I want a life full of fitness and activity I love so when I am leaving this world to be with God I won’t look back and wish I had done one more thing.
What would be on your fitness bucket list?