If Everyone Jumped Off a Bridge
As a teen my Dad often asked “If everyone was jumping off a bridge would you?” Apparently my answer is yes…actually I said this to joke with my dad. I was often called a Lemming. You remember that game, don’t you?
The sweet Courtney tagged me in the 4 Things Trivia thing that is running wild around the blog-o-sphere. So here’s a little trivia you may – or may not – want to know about me.
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- TOP CHEF
- Anything Lock-up from MSNBC
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- My Faith
- My Friends
- Education (I was a High School teacher before a pastor and a life-long learner)
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much:
- “You’re lucky I like you.” Said with a
- “Tweet that.” <—— When Hunni or I say something completely stupid.
- “Freakin’ Fantastic” <—– other variations include “Wicked Awesome, Absolutely Spectacular, etc.”
- “You forgot something.” <——- To Hunni as he walks out the door WITHOUT his keys, wallet, phone, etc.
Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past:
- Being me is more important than being who you want me to be.
- Listening to your body will improve your health dramatically.
- I can live on my own but I prefer people.
- Perfection isn’t necessary, progress is…in anything.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Making my own bread. I’m a food dork.
- Visiting friends either south or west this year.
- NYC Fun trip!
- Fitness fun with friends (Hot Yoga, Cross-country Skiing, Snow shoeing, running)
Four Things I Love About Winter:
- Cooking and baking without sweating in the kitchen.
- Snow! Dogs in coats, snowshoeing, boots, sparkly trees. The shoveling…not so much.,
- TEA GLORIOUS TEA! I drink it year round but I drink it by the pot full in the winter.
- Tights. They make any outfit cuter and frankly it’s nice to not have to shave my legs every time I want to wear a skirt.
As a good lemming I’m asking my friends to follow me off the cliff….
Now to be a good lemming and JUMP!
“Tag ladies, you’re it!”