Confessions for the Day
1. I don’t wash my hair everyday…sometimes its about every 3 days or so. Don’t worry I take a shower but I have this amazing hair that looks better if I don’t wash it for a few days. The curls have a life of their own after day 2. And then there are the days I let it go a little past its prime because I’m super busy or just forget to wash it. On those days this is my go to hairstyle…
Schnooki in the front…ponytail in the back. Kind of my own mullet thing. Gotta love it… but I get tons of compliments on it. If only they knew…well I guess they do now 😀
2. Speaking of Schnooki…I kind of like her hair from Jersey Shore….and yes I actually watch Jersey Shore. I don’t have as much hair as she does but I actually wear my hair like that. All fluffed up on top just sans the big banana clip in the back. I use blonde bobby pins…sometimes A LOT of them. I even wore it that way to a wedding.
3. I’ve been wearing my unofficial uniform to work because my official uniform shirts have major gaposis…you know when it looks like the buttons are going to fly off and hit someone in the eye.
So I’ve stuck to the same maroon polo shirt that I’m only supposed to wear when doing manual labor around the office. I think working on twitter and sending 5,000,000 emails a day is physically demanding so it counts right 😛 I could buy a uniform shirt that fits but the ones I have fit better this week than last so I don’t want to waste money on a new shirt I’ll only wear for a bit. I would rather go back to the outlets and get more Under Armour for running 🙂
4. I could eat the same thing everyday. I’m a creature of habit and food ruts…except I love to browse the grocery store and buy random stuff that looks interesting. It used to sit in the pantry until I realized I have to eat it to make room for more food I randomly purchase it or move it to my next house. So I better eat it. That is the only thing that forces me to cook different meals. My pantry looks like this most of the time from all my shopping.
My ideal day is random grocery shopping/browsing at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods for new treats and then dinner at the WF salad bar with Hunni. We eat there far too much and spend more money on groceries than anything else in our budget. I guess its good to like buying good food since Hunni and I like to eat 🙂
5. My best friend in life was my great-grandmother and I miss her terribly. I used to sit and watch her crochet wearing her awesome polyester suits and watch Lawrence Welk. I still watch him on PBS if I catch it occasionally and sing Good Night, Sleep Tight and Pleasant Dreams to you. She and Lawrence were a big part of my childhood 🙂 But reading My Antonia for Jenna‘s Summer reading and working on my quilting lately has made me feel closer to her. Kind of like I’m more like her everyday. I’m a stubborn broad and I know it and I got it from her…wouldn’t want it any other way. Miss ya grandma 🙂
What’s your confession of the day?